4/5/15

Hey y'all, here's an excerpt from my personal journal, This is mostly from April 2nd, 2015. (the pictures are from my first Missions trip in Nepal 2012) 
God bless :)

(Ephesians 1:3-14)
"Blessed be the god and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places-"
He chose us before the foundation of the world, he chose us to be holy and blameless, in love he predestined us to be adopted through his son, he has blessed us, he has redeemed us, he has forgiven us, he has given us his grace in abundance, he makes his will known to us, he unites all things in him; you and i and the world, in Christ! he has given us an inheritance, he has made us to be praise and glory to his name, he has saved us and given us the Holy Spirit, he has guaranteed our inheritance until we acquire possession of it! and all of this is to his glory! because he is wonderful, merciful, loving, beautiful, and inspiring, and awesome; Jesus is seriously the greatest gift we have!

He created us in his own image, giving us the desire to create as he does, and he gave us the desire to learn and to grow in him; each person is uniquely made: He created surfers, skaters, artists, musicians, mathematicians, dancers, farmers, locals and haoles! every single person on earth has a God given gift that only they can do. God has made it so that as we get to know him, we get to know ourselves better; we see ourselves as God sees us! As I follow Jesus, I find myself learning new things and growing in areas I never thought possible; I have taken up singing and guitar, skateboarding, surfing, traveling, missions, speaking in front of small and large groups, leading worship with small and large groups, leading people, teaching people, praying for people and just getting to know perfect strangers. Before I was saved; before my friendship with Jesus Christ, I was all about myself -what I could get and what I wanted. But as I grew closer to God, I started really loving him, and loving everyone else around me. "Its impossible to hate someone when true love is at work in you". You see, Jesus came to save all that his father gave him, his desire is that not one of his people should be lost. This is what he says:

(John 14:18) 
"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. Yet a little while and the world will see me no more, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. In that day you will know that I am in the Father, and You are in me, and I in you."

Today is Easter, the day that we celebrate the resurrection of our best friend and savior Jesus Christ!
He is the son of God. 

IMG_3263
On our way to share the love of Jesus Christ with our Nepali friends!
IMG_3268
Sharing the Gospel at one of the many brick factories in Kathmandu 
IMG_3274
New life :D

No comments:

Post a Comment