2/28/15

update

"They are to do good, to be rich in good works, to be generous and ready to share, thus storing up treasure for themselves as a good foundation for the future, so that they may take hold of that which is truly life." 
-Timothy 6:8

Its my first couple of days back on Kauai, and I cant help but feel zealfull for telling people about Jesus Christ. This isnt something I feel all the time; its not something I feel 24/7, although I wish I did! Because its a good feeling, filled with expectancy and joy; its similer to those times when something amazing happens, and you cant hold it back, and it sits on the tip of your tung. I just want people to know the love that never ends, that they can take hold of life, and truly live! There are far to many benifits to having Jesus as a friend, He takes away all our fears and worries. The best looking face is one that has no fear, and is filled with joy.


hanalei
Hanalei, Christmas tree bonfire.
If you stop and listen, and look around to see what God is doing, you mite just stumble on something great -and if you join in on it, you wont be disapointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment