10/4/16

C+H

I've been meaning to write this update for a while now, but its hard to write an update when you are waiting for news yourself... finally, I have some great material to work with! 

I got engaged! yup, its been a journey, starting almost a year ago. So, I would like to dedicate this update to my beloved fiancee :) Hannah, I love you. 

We are both serving with YWAM Kauai, I am in charge of worship leading and she is over intercession. I cant lie, I have always been excited about these dynamics ever since I met Hannah, because worship and prayer are two of the strongest weapons and gifts God has given us. In worship we agree with who God is, and in intercession we agree with what he said he will do! So awesome :D  

Right now we are just over three weeks into our 2016 Discipleship Training School, or basically a "Christian crash course" haha. Its a time of complete focus on the Word of God and in our relationship with him. It has been said that it is basically all the best things you learn from bible college, condensed into 6 months. What I love about it, is that we arrant stuck in a classroom, but we take the students out daily to live out what we have learned from the Bible. Anything from praying for people to serving them in practical ways, being light and salt to the earth, spicing things up with Jesus and a healthy dose of the Holy Spirit ;) 

Hannah and I are hoping to get married this upcoming April. after that we have some big plans, but we are still figuring out the details of those things. In the not too distant future we should have some exciting updates on what God is leading us into, as far a ministry go's. 

until then, Mahalo E Ke Akua No Keia La! 
(thanks be to God for this day) 

   

She said yes!!! 


On our way home from one of our community outreaches, the students found a mule!

No comments:

Post a Comment