11/30/15

Once again

The time has come! A week from today I will be flying to Nepal. 

The last three months have been very fun and exciting, I have had the opportunity to lead our students in all sorts of activities and outreaches: I have taken them surfing and hiking, I have led them on local outreaches, I have even been able to make traditional Hawaiian food with them. Over the course of this discipleship training school I have had the honor of watching God work in the lives of the students and staff, He really has been growing each one of us.

When I look back and remember all the missions trips and Ywam schools I have been a part of, it is hard to look past the actual going to the Nations part; you often forget about all the training and preparation that happens before you leave on a missions trip, and all you remember is the trip itself. The reason I point this out, is because I think this school is different... It will be very hard to forget these students and all of the things they have done here on Kauai, and for the community of Waimea. 

All that said, the one thing I look forward to most every year (besides seeing my family), is going out, traveling to old and new countries. I love experiencing new people and cultures, I love getting to know them as close friends and growing to appreciate their food and ways of life... and even more than that, I love sharing the love of God with them, the story of Jesus Christ :D

Thank you all for your support and encouragement in what I do! It has been a wonderful surprise seeing all of the help I have received from many of you over these last few months! I am excited to travel to Nepal once again, thank you so much, and God bless you :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment